List of Prices and Services
List of Prices and Services
This list of prices and services applies to certain services in the contractual relationship between Fabit and the user.
1. Prices for the Basic Version
The basic version is free of charge. It contains the following services, among others::
- The creation of a digital budget book with which the user can document and check income and expenses,
- a function with which budgets and installment plans can be created on the basis of the entries in the budget book for the purpose of debt reduction,
- the user can determine his debt level based on his entries in the budget book,
- regular actions and challenges in the app for the purpose of incentivizing certain behaviors of the user that serve the user’s financial stability,
- the user can document his (financial) progress and make it visible to other users (diary function),
- the user can invite other people to use the app or share certain content (e.g. actions) with third parties, the user can comment and like visible content on the app,
- and the user can access financial education content (e.g. articles) in the app and on the website.
2. Prices for the Premium Version
The premium version costs 4.99 EUR per month including VAT (“monthly fee”). In addition to the services of the basic version, it contains the following services, among others:
- Connection of several checking accounts with the app,
- connection of various credit cards with the app,
- connection of payment service accounts, e.g. Paypal, with the app,
- automatic integration of account transactions into the budget book,
- reconciliation of account transactions with planned expenses and income,
- target analysis for spending behavior,
- structured monthly overview of income and different expenses,
- structured monthly overview of expenses by respective budget,
- structured monthly overview of expenses by respective category,
- deposit of documents, e.g. invoices and reminders, regarding debts,
- and tips and tricks for debt reduction.
From time to time, we or third parties on our behalf may offer the paid premium version on a trial basis for a certain period of time free of charge or at a reduced price (“free trial”). If the free trial is subject to additional terms and conditions of use, we will indicate this separately.
3. Prices for Third-Party Services and for One-Time Services of the Premium Version
Third-party services and one-time services of the premium version are currently not available. Fees may be charged for third-party services (“third-party fees”), as well as for one-time services of the premium Version (“other fees”).
Users will be informed in the app of fees incurred prior to any chargeable use of services for which third-party fees and other fees (“other costs”) are incurred.
4. Costs for Remote Means of Communication
Users will not be charged for costs incurred by means of remote communication.
5. 5. Collection Fees
If monthly fees or other charges cannot be collected, the user shall bear all costs incurred as a result, insofar as the user is responsible for the event causing the costs. If the user fails to pay fees or if payments made are charged back, Fabit is entitled to block access to individual or all Fabit services.
Version: 3.0 | Status: December 2022