Permanent employee · Full-time · Berlin (remote possible)
Flutter Developer (m/f/x)
Fabit – Improve your Financial Habits.
The fully digitalised Personal Budgeting Assistant gradually enables people in debt to manage money with confidence and self-determination. From the monthly budget, debt management, and creditor communication to the fulfilment of financial dreams and better financial education, Fabit is a daily companion, reminder, and supporter. Fabit ensures fewer financial worries and more joy of living.
You help people to gain sovereignty in handling their money and develop professional software accordingly. The focus of your work is on the conception and implementation of our flutter based frontend together with our experienced team. You will be involved in
- Development of prototypes and transformation into professional software
- Design and implementation of the frontend software architecture
- UX/UI development and A/B Testing
- Design and Integration of our REST interfaces
- Degree in a computer science related subject
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development (Flutter experience nice to have)
Native, cross-platform or any component based declarative framework (e.g. React)
- High motivation towards Flutter
- Good eye for Design and UX
- Standards and agile best practices (design patterns, build tools, CI, testing, etc.)
- Your code and tests are readable such that little documentation is needed, but it is excellent in the right places.
- You live a good balance between technical curiosity and sustainability
- You naturally follow a Design Thinking approach.
- Very good English skills
Nice to have
- Expertise in gamification concepts
- Experience with native development (Android/iOS)
- Practical experience in FinTech startups
- Basic understanding of backend development (Java / Kotlin / Spring) and DevOps
- Good German language skills
Become part of a young and visionary fintech startup in Berlin. We work with a pioneering spirit and start-up mentality on sustainable offers from people for people. At the same time, we offer you the attractive working conditions of a dynamic employer where you count as a person and can contribute. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the digitised future of debt counseling in Europe.
Please send us your meaningful application to email@example.com.