Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f/x)
Fabit – Improve your Financial Habits.
The fully digitalized Personal Budgeting Assistant gradually enables people in debt to manage money with confidence and self-determination. From the monthly budget, debt management, and creditor communication to the fulfillment of financial dreams and better financial education, Fabit is a daily companion, reminder, and supporter. Fabit ensures fewer financial worries and more joy in living.
You help people to gain sovereignty in handling their money and develop professional software accordingly. The focus of your work is on Product Managment together with our experienced team. You will be involved in
- Being the face to all stakeholders, prioritizing between tech and business issues
- Scoping high priority and technically complex issues with a team of experienced developers
- Overall business strategy by analyzing the requirements of customers and stakeholders and writing them into detailed user stories for our developers
- Developing a product vision and building the roadmap with new ideas to optimize the product
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields relevant to Product Management
- 3+ years of product management or comparable working experience
- Understand and solve complex problems and summarize them in a simple way for others
- Experience in managing KPIs, and advocating on behalf of customers by e.g. conducting user interviews
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to go the extra mile and take on a lot of responsibilities
- Experienced with Lean and Agile methodologies and processes
- Very good English skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of GitLab and Figma
- Practical experience in FinTech startups
- Good German language skills
Become part of a young and visionary fintech startup in Berlin. We work with a pioneering spirit and start-up mentality on sustainable offers from people for people. At the same time, we offer you the attractive working conditions of a dynamic employer where you count as a person and can contribute. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the digitized future of financial health in Europe.
Please send us your meaningful application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permanent employee · Full-time · Berlin (remote possible)
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a working visa, but we will try to support you with our network.