DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Fabit – Improve your Financial Habits.
The fully digitalised Personal Budgeting Assistant gradually enables people in debt to manage money with confidence and self-determination. From the monthly budget, debt management, and creditor communication to the fulfilment of financial dreams and better financial education, Fabit is a daily companion, reminder, and supporter. Fabit ensures fewer financial worries and more joy of living.
You help people to gain sovereignty in handling their money and develop professional software accordingly. The focus of your work is on DevOps together with our experienced team. You will be involved in
- Setup and maintain our IT infrastructure with a focus on our production systems
- Testing our IT infrastructure (e.g. Disaster Recovery, Failovers, etc.)
- Monitoring and adjusting the infrastructure while our company and traffic grows
- Optimize and automate various IT processes such as CI/CD or Backups
- Support our engineering team in software development wrt. production performance
- Degree in a computer science-related subject
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Very good knowledge of deployment methods (e.g. blue-green) with a focus on containerized JVM deployments, Docker, and the Grafana monitoring stack (Prometheus, Loki)
- Good knowledge of Linux, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Networking (VPNs, DNS, firewalls, etc.), and security best practices (e.g. secrets management)
- Very good English skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of GitLab, Fastlane, cloud-init, Caching, CDNs, and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with deployments of python-based software, and/or the Hetzner Cloud
- Practical experience in FinTech startups
- Basic understanding of backend development (Java / Kotlin / Spring)
- Good German language skills
Become part of a young and visionary fintech startup in Berlin. We work with a pioneering spirit and start-up mentality on sustainable offers from people for people. At the same time, we offer you the attractive working conditions of a dynamic employer where you count as a person and can contribute. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the digitised future of financial health in Europe.
Please send us your meaningful application to firstname.lastname@example.org.