Kotlin Spring Backend Developer (m/w/x)
Fabit – Improve your Financial Habits.
The fully digitalised Personal Budgeting Assistant gradually enables people in debt to manage money with confidence and self-determination. From the monthly budget, debt management, and creditor communication to the fulfilment of financial dreams and better financial education, Fabit is a daily companion, reminder, and supporter. Fabit ensures fewer financial worries and more joy of living.
You help people to gain sovereignty in handling their money and develop professional software accordingly. The focus of your work is on the conception and implementation of our backend together with our experienced team. You will be involved in
- Development of prototypes and transformation into professional scalable software.
- Internal software architecture and integration of data sources and service providers
- REST interfaces for our frontends
- Degree in a computer science related subject
- 3+ years of experience in backend development (Java and/or Kotlin and Spring)
- Database systems (esp. SQL – we primarily use Postgres; NoSQL is a nice-to-have)
- Standards and agile best practices (design patterns, build tools, CI, testing, etc.)
- Your code and tests are readable such that little documentation is needed, but it is excellent in the right places.
- You live a good balance between technical curiosity and sustainability
- You know the pros and cons of modular monoliths and microservices and feel at home in both.
- Very good English skills
Nice to have
- Experience with
- Recommendation Engines
- DevOps, Docker, Event Driven Architectures, Stream Processing (e.g. Kafka)
- Reactive Spring Stack (Webflux, Kotlin coroutines, R2DBC)
- Banking APIs
- Good German language skills
Become part of a young and visionary fintech startup in Berlin. We work with a pioneering spirit and start-up mentality on sustainable offers from people for people. At the same time, we offer you the attractive working conditions of a dynamic employer where you count as a person and can contribute. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the digitised future of debt counseling in Europe.
Please send us your meaningful application to email@example.com.